- The 30-year-old breaststroker is a four-time Olympian
- Won two silver medals as a 14-year-old at 1996 Atlanta Games
- Former world record holder in 200 breast; still holds American mark in the event.
- Recently released a memoir detailing ups and downs that included bulimia, drug use and high-profile romances with NASCAR driver Carl Edwards and retired South African swimmer Ryk Neethling
- Married to photographer Sacha Brown and mother of 2-year-old son Blaise
- Says she wants to continue swimming through 2016 Rio Olympics
- Find her on Twitter: @amandaraybeard.
You are here